Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - 13 Books I Got from My Sister


Thirteen Things about Chloe Devlin
A few weeks ago, I posted 13 books I gave to my sister. Now I'm going to list 13 books she gave to me.



1.... White Heat by Cherry Adair

2... A Whisper in the Dark by Linda Castillo

3... Missing by Jasmine Cresswell

4... The Third Option by Vince Flynn

5... Edge of Midnight by Shannon McKenna

6.... Forget Me Not by Marliss Melton

7... Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye by E.C. Sheedy

8... Beyond Reach by Karin Slaughter

9... First You Run by Roxanne St. Claire

10... Behind Closed Doors by Shannon McKenna

11... The Island by Heather Graham

12... The Prize by Julie Garwood

13... Dead Giveaway by Brenda Novak



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 comments:

Paige Tyler said...

I've never heard of any of those! They sound good, though!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I haven't read any of those. I love exchanging books with my best friend. We've been doing it for years. Happy T13!

Chloe Devlin said...

Well, I knew most of the authors, although I'd never read anything by some of them. But Marliss Melton and E.C. Sheedy were totally new to me.

Chloe

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have some suspenseful reading ahead. Lucky you.

Phoebe Jordan said...

Happy T13! I haven't read any of these books yet but I know some of the authors so I think I will give them a try. Hope to see you at my 5th edition about Katie MacAlister at Talk About My Favorite Authors blog.

Shelley Munro said...

Your sister has great taste! I've read quite a few of these. I love Marliss Melton. I discovered her last year and gobbled up her backlist.

Ms Menozzi said...

What a sweet topic! My sis and I haven't exchanged books for years - she has "No time to read" now. Poor thing! ;)

I'm not familiar with any of those titles, though. (Do I have to turn in my Divas badge, then?)

Happy (belated) TT!

Ciao!