![]() |
1.... BBCA shows: Hotel Babylon, Torchwood, Footballer$ Wives$, Robin Hood, Mile High, Hex, 2.... SciFi shows: Stargate Atlantis, Dr. Who, Battlestar Galactica 3.... Dexter 4.... Medium 5.... Dancing with the Stars 6.... Numb3rs 7.... Grey's Anatomy 8.... NCIS 9.... Law & Order (all three) 10... House 11... Criminal Minds 12... Bones 13... All the rest: Army Wives, Burn Notice, Cold Case, CSI, Desperate Housewives, Eureka, Life, MI-5, Moonlight, Without A Trace, Women's Murder Club |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

12 comments:
Torchwood!! And all of #2 lol
Great list!
Hmm.. looks like your DVR is related to my DVR. LOL... some great shows on the list. I'm ready for new episodes NOW! darnit.
Good Lord, when do you find time to write!? I only watch House and Smallville, rather infrequently at that. :D
Grey's Bones and sometimes house. I've heard dexter is supposed to be good but much like lost I'd have to start from the beginning. ugh.
All some of my favorites. Great list.
Wow, we share a lot of favorites in common: Medium, Numb3rs, NCIS, Law & Order (all, but SVU & CI are faves), House, Criminal Minds, Cold Case, CSI, Moonlight -- plus Ghost Whisperer.
Thanks for reading my tribute to Mr. McPike! (((hugs)))
Glad to see so many others who like the same shows. I was comparing shows with my cousin and we had none of the same shows on our DVRs.
Kaige, I'm so glad that new episodes are starting to appear for a lot of the shows. This is a very good week!
Robin, I tend to do a lot of my writing at the end of the workday, but before I leave work. Or else I'll go to the library for a couple of hours on the weekend.
Tara, I'm not sure if you'd be lost with Dexter or not. I've been watching it on CBS, not Showtime, but there is definitely ongoing storylines.
YAY! Dexter made the list. I loooovvvve me some Dexter. Sexiest serial killer evah! (Oh...and you had a few other good ones too. LOL!)
We only have Dancing with the Stars in common, mostly because I refuse to get addicted to another show lol Happy T13!
We have a lot of the same taste in shows. Not that I'm surprised by this. *g*
No time for TV, but I'll watch them on DVD someday. *sigh*
Yes to Stargate Atlantis, Dexter, CSI, and Eureka!
*hugs*
Paige
My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment